Leading Aircraft Prediction & Modelling Software
FLIGHT specialises in the prediction and modelling of fixed-wing aircraft performance.
Multi-disciplinary software analyses the performance of airborne vehicles and sub-systems to accurately map aircraft operation under all flight conditions, allowing for numerous logistical variations.
- Estimation of environmental emissions
- Calculation of noise impact
- Prediction of emissions as a function of passengers, payload and range
- Prediction of contrail information & avoidance paths
- Analysis of propulsion system
- Trade-off studies
- Flight optimisation studies
- Aircraft systems analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Saves aviation operators money through increased efficiency
- Accurately calculates civil aircraft fuel consumption
- Accurately calculates CO2 emissions
- Accurately calculates aircraft noise
- Determines best flight paths
- Can assist in air accident investigation
- Tested in industry
- Software training & support
- Engineering consultancy
- Technical & legal support
- Competition analysis
Contact us today and discover an exciting new approach to modelling aircraft performance.